The Sherri Patterson Team
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing Real Estate Team whose purpose is to build an engaging community and enrich the relationships within. We build trust through open and honest communication and embrace growth by practicing humility and being open to new ideas. We believe in going the extra mile for our clients by providing the WOW factor in everything we do.
We are seeking an individual who can act as a liaison between agents, clients, and Transaction Coordinators during all real estate transactions and ensure a smooth contract-to-close process. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has 2 years of real estate transaction experience.
Some of your essential responsibilities include:
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Prepare Listings - scheduling photographer, sign installation, lock box installation, MLS listing, set up staging
- Process all active transactions
- Updating Excel spreadsheet report of all transactions including listings, escrows, and closings
- Coordinate and schedule inspections for buyers' agents
- Maintain, update and utilize CRM and other databases to ensure accuracy
- Review/follow up/Confirm Team Leader's schedule in Outlook calendar
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by making phone calls, delivering popby's, and attending client appreciation parties
- Organized, optimistic and solutions-oriented
- Strong sense of urgency but not at the expense of quality
- Demonstrates the knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits of a high achiever
- Proactive in bringing new ideas to the team
- Knowledgeable in real estate terminology, contracts, and processes
- Administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-energy office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 including One Drive, Excel, Word, and Outlook
$21 - $24 hourly
About The Sherri Patterson Team
The Sherri Patterson Team is a relationship-based real estate team, focusing on relocation and clients in the health care industry. We serve the El Dorado, Placer, Yolo, and Sacramento counties. With 57+ combined years of experience in residential real estate, the team specializes in working with hospitals, physicians, and medical professionals who are looking to buy, sell or relocate.