Advantage Home Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$12 - $15 hourly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!