Cherry Hill Real Estate
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skill-sets
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Manage all social media sites, marketing and lead generation
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Be a strong communicator
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Overall marketing experience and social media marketing experience a big plus
$18 - $22 per hour plus bonuses
About Cherry Hill Real Estate
Experienced, local real estate team with 15+ years of experience servicing all of Northern Virginia!