The Kathy Gagnon Team- Coldwell Banker Preferred
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
About The Kathy Gagnon Team- Coldwell Banker Preferred
The Kathy Gagnon Team provides white glove service to our growing team of professionals. With a steady stream of repeat business, our goal is to be the first real estate team that comes to mind. Driven by passion, integrity, and client satisfaction.