SB Group LLC.
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. You are a fantastic team player who derives immense satisfaction by enabling the team to be better. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, follow up with clients and other partners on important deadlines, manage social media marketing, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. Our ideal candidate is resourceful, has great organizational skills, knows how to provide great customer service, can work efficiently under pressure, and has a good understanding of the real estate transaction process. We are looking for someone with high standards and a heightened sense of urgency to become a part of the team!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Attend online training and in-person classes to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Build, implement, document, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Proficient in social media marketing and management
$15 - $25 hourly
About SB Group LLC.
SB Group LLC, is a dynamic, fast paced, top producing Real Estate team in the Morganville area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and positive outlook to join our team.