RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Real estate license preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, who is growth focused.