Perri Mitchell Realty
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
$15/hour (National Average)
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Great written and verbal skills
- Active Real Estate License preferred but not required
$15 - $20 hourly
About Perri Mitchell Realty
If you’re looking for a company that fosters fun, family and a culture of learning and support then Perri Mitchell Realty would love to meet you!
Our support-oriented environment helps professionals learn, grow and thrive. After years of experiencing the real estate industry from the vantage point of “big box" brokerages, Founders Shaniqua and Duane Covert created a company on their own terms to cultivate everything they craved. (Agent support, work-hard, play-harder environment, lead generation and Transaction support) to name a few things.