We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our brokerage. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Available evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
25,000 - 40,000 yearly
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help 10,000 agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what’s right, not what’s convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team’s happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.