The Connart Group
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Facilitate website upkeep and manage social media presence to create a better following
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
$35,000 - $42,000 yearly
About The Connart Group
My name is David Connart and I’ve been licensed and working in the Destin area for 29 years. I am a 2nd generation Realtor with a degree in Real Estate from the University of Mississippi.
My team and I specialize in properties along the Emerald Coast, which includes Destin - 30A, Fort Walton Beach and Niceville.