The Connart Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Available evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Connart Group
The Connart Group, David Connart has been a top-selling team in the area for 30 years. We are looking for administrative assistant to help with daily tasks and to move up in leadership as the team expands.