The Liotta Group @ Premier Listings
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Weekend and evening availability
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication required.
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Liotta Group @ Premier Listings
Growing Real Estate Team within an Innovative and technology-driven brokerage!