Robert Martin Real Estate
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of various administrative duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required. Position is located in Daytona Beach.
- Prepare listing packets for the Broker.
- Handle weekly mailings.
- Attend listing presentations with Broker.
- Build, implement and manage systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Participate in company-provided training sessions.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers).
- Manage contract to close process.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times.
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Office Suit and Internet skills, including managing social media posts and adds
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Past Real Estate Office Administrative Experience is a plus but not required
$12 - $15 per hour (based on qualifications)
About Robert Martin Real Estate
We are a growing team of professionals including Outside Sales Associates, Inside Sales Associates, and Administrative Team Members. We are dedicated to providing 5-star service to real estate buyers and sellers in Volusia and Flagler counties.
Robert Martin has been in the real estate field for more than 30 years. Born and raised in Daytona Beach, he has been a life-long entrepreneur owning several prosperous and highly regarded companies in the real estate investment, construction, and land development fields. He was a general partner in the development of the Daytona Beach Marriott (now the Hilton.) He previously served as President of the Daytona Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, United Way, a board member of Sun Trust Bank, and numerous other community activities.