Keller Williams | Templeton Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Weekend and evening availability
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$12 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams | Templeton Real Estate Group
TREG was founded by Matt Templeton in 2012. Matt was a real estate agent for several years and was frustrated with how helpless he felt about creating amazing experiences for clients by himself. It was born out of the belief that Together Everyone Achieves More and that it's more fun to do things with others than by yourself! We also learned that real estate is full of job duties that can be overwhelming for one person, complex, and specialized. By bringing team members together, we can more easily service clients in ways that no solo agent can.
Our mission is more than just buying and selling real estate. We consider ourselves an Experience and Development company conveniently disguised as a real estate company. We create experiences for our partners and our clients, and we develop our skills personally and professionally.
We value Family first; Creating Experiences; Implementing Excellence; Demonstrating Competence; Leaders Only; Pursuing Development