Luis Andrew Group @ One Path Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning team events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
To be successful as a Real Estate Assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident. An outstanding Real Estate Assistant should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the sales agents to perform efficiently.
Real Estate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing, and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Manage Team Leaders email account
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- MLS experience is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Create floortime schedules for agents.
- Assist in creating marketing materials.
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$42,000 + Bonus
About Luis Andrew Group @ One Path Realty
We are a brokerage of agents for agents. The experience and training we share comes from a first-hand perspective. We give you what currently works and provide you with the tools necessary to build your business. We focus on helping you so you can focus on helping your clients.