Real Estate Investment Firm seeks Dynamic Administrative Assistant
Please read carefully: An amazing job with very specific requirements.
Administrative Assistant needed for a real estate investment firm based in Clintonville.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a driven, proactive, dynamic and organized assistant to play a key role on our real estate investing team. With the right candidate, there will be long term opportunity for upward mobility within our company.
You’ll be responsible for assisting our team with administrative duties such as sending contracts, utility updates, AR/AP, rent collections, answering phone calls, running errands, managing social media, talking with clients, and helping us keep focused on the bigger picture. This will be an evolving roll, and no two days will ever be the same. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with leadership, we want to hear from you!
What's specifically needed from you?
- You must be a self-starter. This is a small organization that does a great deal of business. There are awesome systems in place but you'll be figuring a bit out on your own. You should also have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere.
- Be comfortable learning to conduct real estate transactions. You will be working closely with buyers, sellers, tenants, title agents, and other real estate professionals. The investment team will be counting on your efforts so they can be more focused on purchasing real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks.
- Familiarity with google (even google apps), online databases, simple html editing of pages, etc. You have an above-average grasp of social media (Facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, contracts, and more.
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced office and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, or experience performing supportive duties.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager preferred.
- A Notary license would be helpful.
$15 - $20 hourly
Central City Solutions and Invest In 614 are a well-established investment business that holds rentals, rehabs homes, and does a large volume of contract assignments on a consistent basis. Our team is fun, productive, and we love to celebrate our personal and professional wins. Drive, continuous improvement, and accountability are qualities that embody our company.