Peak Success Team - RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Great written and verbal skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Has knowledge of Google Business Suite and customer relationship management software
$18 - $20 hourly
About Peak Success Team - RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
The Peak Success Team is a RE/MAX® Properties, Inc., real estate team in Colorado Springs, led by Tina Swonger, one of the area's top-producing RE/MAX® agents since 1991. Since its development, the Peak Success Team has been consistently named as one of the top 5 producing teams within RE/MAX® Properties, Inc.
We value integrity, accountability, and professionalism; we are dedicated to continued growth as a team and as individuals. We live and work by the philosophy that there's always a way to positively move forward, even in the most challenging of situations.
Learn more about us: www.peaksuccessteam.com/