Real Estate Agent is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of expanding Real Estate agent utilizing superior customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run a mega agent by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Create an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$24,000 - $30,000
About Keller Williams
At Keller Williams we help you achieve more. All of our associates are coached, consulted and trained at every level. Key Benefits in working for Keller Williams include:
- Wealth Building classes with Caleb Hayes
- First-class training, coaching and personal development
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate team
- Leadership development and mentoring
- Teamwork, encouragement, accountability and support
- Keller Williams profit sharing