Tampa Lux Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Weekend and evening availability
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Tampa Lux Group
Tampa Lux group is with Premier Sothebys International Realty. We are number the number one team in the office and continuing to grow. Premier Sothebys International Realty is one of the best organizations you can be associated with.