Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty Advantage
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$12 - $14 hourly
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty Advantage
Our approach is that we don't just sell houses, we change lives.