A high-end boutique real estate firm is looking for a professional, proactive, and highly organized administrative assistant to play a key role in our dynamically growing team. You’ll be responsible for assisting our top-producing team of agents with administrative duties such as organizing and managing day to day operations, the administrative side of the Listing Process and transaction management, team accountability and growth management, client care and vendor relations, agent onboarding, and operations management, marketing, event organizing, and light office management.
If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile, challenging, and very rewarding role, and working and growing together with one of the top-producing real estate teams in the area, we want to hear from you!
The position is full-time with paid vacation.
- Coordinate and organize day to day operations, real estate transactions, and all daily communication between customers, team members, other real estate agents, and vendor partners
- Efficiently manage client files and collaborate with all parties of the transaction to ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner and the transaction closes in accordance with the set deadlines
- Create a quality control system to ensure the smooth, consistent, and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary from a listing preparation to the successful closing of a real estate sale
- Develop a strong understanding of residential real estate contracts, disclosures, and procedures
- Manage a small team of real estate agents by generating performance status reports on a regular basis
- Assist Team Leaders with accountability for the required daily tasks and goal setting in order to meet and exceed personal and company target numbers
- Coordinate schedules and calendars to ensure optimal open houses, final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Take part in employee development programs to ensure continued strengthening and improvement of existing skillsets in real estate administration
- Be extremely dependable and self-starting; efficiently prioritize daily tasks and be able to recognize and organize short- and long-term goals and projects with little or no supervision
- Recognize when to and not be afraid to ask necessary questions for task and project clarity
- Help organize community outreach events to improve company presence and recognition in the local area
The bonus? You'll learn the ropes about real estate and marketing from a top-producing Licensed Real Estate Professional with over 15 years of experience!
- Computer literate, ideally Apple-Mac proficient, savvy with Microsoft Office products, google email/calendar, and comfortable using and quickly learning web-based applications, programs, and customer relationship management software
- Possess excellent verbal (phone) and written communications skills (use of proper spelling/grammar)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, must be customer-focused, able to proactively handle challenging situations, solve problems and exceed customer expectations
- Extremely task-oriented, organized, able to re-prioritize throughout the day, a strong sense of urgency, and personal accountability
- Adaptive, quick learner, and efficient
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Agency
The Taylor Group's mission is “To Touch people’s lives by aligning their goals through seamless real estate transaction and building lifelong relationships” and this could not be completed as a solo agent. Our goal is to give our clients the one-on-one services they deserve without being lost in a team setting. Responsive, fast, and with direct communication.
We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and investors. We believe that access to the best and most timely information can dramatically shape our decisions. Today’s consumer needs a trusted advisor that can separate signal from noise and help them navigate the complex process that real estate has become.
We accomplish this with an incredibly responsive team of professionals: marketing team, buyers agents, and administrative assistants, and the best technology platform in our industry backed by the power of The Agency.