Cory Real Estate Services
Our real estate brokerage is looking for a self-motivated individual that is very organized and demonstrates meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and have great communication skills.
Applicant must be personable, enjoy speaking to the public, and have an easy time building rapport with others.
Applicant must also be in alignment with our core values, as we hire and fire by the following:
- Be smart, be positive, be real, be kind, be a great communicator, have fun, have integrity. Must have 1 Year + Real Estate Administrative Assistant experience REQUIRED.
- 1 year of experience - Compensation for the position is $10 per hour with a 90-day probationary period, after which it will go to $11 per hour.
- 2+ years of experience - Compensation for the position is $11 per hour with a 90-day probationary period, after which it will go to $12.50 per hour.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Communicate with sellers, buyers, and vendors in a clear and effective way
- Provide various administrative tasks to sales
- Gather all incoming contracts from Buyer Agents
- Follow up with vendors, buyers, and sellers as needed and ensure communication is seamless
- Grow and maintain vendor relationships as well as agent relationships
- Quickly and effectively solve problems as they arise with buyers, sellers, agents, and vendors
- Ensure we receive vendor invoices as well as before and after photos for repairs that have been completed
- Keep up with contract deadlines
- Set up inspections for sellers and buyers
- Keep trackers updated Daily
- Sales courier work
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Works well under stress
- Must be a quick thinker
- Basic understanding of Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent customer service
- Great with people — warm, friendly, and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- 1+ years Administrative Assistant Experience
- Applicant must have a reliable means of transportation for sign, lockbox, and check pickup or delivery
- Applicant must be available Monday - Friday 8:45 am-4 pm
$10 - $12.50 hourly
About Cory Real Estate Services
Cory Real Estate Services is a Veteran-Owned and Operated, Full-Service Brokerage serving buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants in the Clarksville, TN / Ft. Campbell area. We are focused on continuing to grow our business through world-class service provided by dedicated, hard-working, fun, and friendly staff and agents.