Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination and utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Need a minimum of 2 years Real Estate experience.
This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Agents.
- Participate in company-provided training sessions.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers).
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keep Agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Minimum of 2 years Real Estate experience.
- Technologically savvy ( Excel is a MUST ) and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Organization and being task orientated is majorly important for this role.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
About CG Realtors
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy and true professionals. We are a very rare breed and our office speaks for itself. We don't consider ourselves a Real Estate company, we are relationship connectors. We rely on our good morals and ethics to create a fun working environment and we strive every day to strengthen our daily culture to an ever-growing world. We are a family group that has fun with what they do.