Keller Williams Seven Hills
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Real estate license preferred
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$35,000 - $37,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Seven Hills
Keller Williams Seven Hills Realty is one of the fastest growing Real Estate Offices located in the Montgomery-Kenwood area of Cincinnati. Our Realtors offer their real estate services in helping buyers and sellers in Cincinnati and surrounding areas.