Chicago Residential Partners
Real Estate Client Care Coordinator (Administrative Assistant)
We are a growing and energetic Chicago-based real estate team seeking a highly organized, professional, and motivated Client Care Coordinator for a part-time role with medium- to long-term full-time possibilities. The client Care Coordinator will keep 20- to 25-regular office hours spread out evenly during weekdays. The position is paid hourly with a bonus when transactions are successfully closed out.
The ideal candidate will be able to evolve in the role with the team and find new ways to deliver value outside of the existing job description.
Previous admin experience required. Previous real estate experience strongly preferred. Real estate license is not required.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs/Sheets required. Working knowledge of Photoshop and Acrobat preferred. Ability to quickly learn Trello, SkySlope, ShowingTime, the MLS, and other tools also required.
Responsibilities during office hours
- Successfully complete Admin Mastery video training program
- Ensure Trello checklists for every transaction are promptly updated and that follow-up is occurring for any checklist items with upcoming due dates
Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing:
- Coordinate with seller clients on all basic info about property/HOA, property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, and property access
- Input all listing information provided into MLS and marketing websites
- Coordinate scheduling tasks like showing requests, inspection, appraisal, final walkthrough, closing, etc.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, attorneys, lenders, etc.
- Provide templated weekly feedback to seller clients regarding all showings and marketing activities
- Coordinate the purchase of closing gifts and other team-related materials
- Attend and contribute to weekly Monday morning team meetings and daily huddles Tuesday to Friday
- Assistance coordinating special events and other non-social media marketing efforts
Our Team currently utilizes a virtual assistant and the Client Care Coordinator oversees items the virtual assistant is responsible for, including:
- Prepare documents and obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation to legally make a real estate property listed on the MLS
- Maintain SkySlope and Trello checklists for all deals
- Coordinate showing requests for buyer clients (buyer’s agent must very specific on things like timing, order, etc. of requests)
- Manage client database and lead source of clients
- Publish social media marketing materials
- Update team’s transaction tracker on an ongoing basis (final number for the week input by COB Friday)
Tasks outside of office hours and weekends
- Depends on schedule and licensing status of Client Care Coordinator, but Client Care Coordinator may also host open houses, do/host showings, other tasks like inspections, appraisals, photos, etc., and work 2-4 hours on weekends to send out weekly stats/reports on listings and other updates. Non-open house tasks supporting other team members like photos, showings, inspections, appraisals, etc. will be paid on a per-task basis.
- Previous admin experience required
- Previous real estate experience strongly preferred
- Real estate license is not required
- Strong working knowledge and Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs/Sheets required
- Ability to quickly learn Trello, SkySlope, DocuSign, and other tools also required
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Acrobat preferred
$15 - $22 hourly
About Chicago Residential Partners
CRP is an experienced and growing real estate team at Compass that is based in Bucktown and services greater Chicagoland.