Serene Realty, Inc.
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Work on other projects as assigned
- Available evenings and weekends
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real estate license preferred
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.