Keller Williams ONEChicago
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
About Keller Williams ONEChicago
Keller Williams ONEChicago is a 400 agent office in the MidAmerican region that is a part of the Keller Williams international real estate (KWRI) franchise company. KWRI has more than 180,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest-growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights!