Wetherington Homes, Inc.
We are a growing real estate development firm in Chesapeake looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team. We are looking for someone who is hard working, dependable, punctual, organized and has good communication skills.
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our customers and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have some administrative experience.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
- Administrative duties as required by Management Team.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Management Team, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Run errands as needed.
- Optimistic and positive - Our company is comprised of a small group of people and our culture is very important to us.
- Team player - You will be working with a small team of staff who are all are accountable to each other. If you get along well with others and work together to get the job done right the first time, this is the job for you.
- Personable - Possess the ability to speak to people and all people... including employees, subcontractor, clients, visitors, salespeople and the general public in a manner that is polite, professional, well-spoken and puts them at ease.
- We are slow to hire but quick to fire. If you are a go getter, show up to work on time, and are efficient with daily time management, keep reading. If you want to spend your time Monday through Friday being a part of a successful team working towards your goals, we want to talk to you.
- Reliable - This position is the heart of our team and your commitment is important. Reliability and consistency with your work and attendance is critical.
- Additionally, if you aren't above making a pot of coffee, stuffing envelopes, or helping out in another area of the office, this job might be for you.
If you are hired, you will be part of a wonderful team of people, who work hard to get the job done right the first time and take pride in the work that they do. You will be part of a team that is rewarded for hard work. Our team enjoys coming to work, being productive and enjoying each other's company.
- Real Estate Experience is a plus but not required.
- You must have a valid drivers license and your own transportation.
$15 per hour based on experience
About Wetherington Homes, Inc.
Wetherington Homes, Inc. is a developer with over ten years of building experience in the South Hampton Roads area. We develop communities and homes predominately in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth. We built approximately 80 homes last year and are steadily growing. Our company is comprised of a small group of people who love what they do, and we are looking for candidates who will compliment our team.