Sloat Group at My Home Group
In an industry flooded with agents who compete for commissions, we choose to do things differently at Sloat Group. We change the atmosphere in real estate by enlisting employees with an opportunity for profit sharing. This allows each of our team members to focus on creating a positive client experience.
The right candidate for our team assistant will have strong organizational and scheduling skills, excellent customer service, and always keep the needs of the client as priority number one. The team assistant will help our team achieve its goals while they provide a high level of service to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who comes from a background in hospitality, customer service, or administration – real estate experience is a plus. What we need is someone who can work independently and help organize a lot of moving pieces. Sloat Group is here to help people find the right homes, and build a relationship with trust, professionalism, and integrity throughout the process. That’s how we keep our clients coming back to us with each home they move to.
Bottom Line: We are looking for a driven, organized, and hopefully fun individual with a positive attitude. As a small team, we quickly implement good ideas and value collaboration. There is room to grow within this position and our team!
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
- You are... (and your colleagues know that you are)
- Meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all the “t’s”.
- Clean. Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today! (but you did!)
- Well-dressed. You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind. You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, and professionally, smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator. You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statements, bill payments, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-
- related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing a property, showing property, negotiating contracts, and lead generation.
Active Client Management Duties:
Pre-Listing to Contract to Close
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to an agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profiles, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on the listing agreement, disclosures, and other needed documentation and review them for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into the client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to the office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend to closing-related issues.
- Input all client information into a client database system, including future addresses.
- Schedule 30, 90, and 120-day client customer service follow-up call to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Manage client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s), and online listings.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online and database campaigns.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved)
- Microsoft Office savvy (required).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM ex: Brivity, Firepoint, Sierra Interactive, Followup Boss).
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage, or insurance industries).
- Social media savvy.
- Canva and other cool and useful free online design tools.
- Google Apps.
- Video editing.
- Event planning (vendor coordination, set-ups, rental orders, invoice/cost tracking, sending invites, managing RSVPs).
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Sloat Group at My Home Group
The Sloat Group at My Home Group is one of the top real estate groups in Phoenix. Our main goal is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients. The knowledge and experience our agents provide is unparalleled. We utilize cutting edge technology trends to provide the most effective marketing. We also understand the importance of our clients’ demanding schedules, which is why we have 24/7 availability and assure an efficient process from beginning to end. We are client focused and then results driven.
Our mission at Sloat Group is to empower our clients through a real estate transaction with authenticity, excellent service and honesty.