Copeland Realty Group at Pacific Sotheby's Int'l Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, scheduling appointments, and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service to our wonderful clients. In addition, you’ll work with other team members to market our brand and keep us front of mind. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Oversee the daily operations of the sales team by implementing and managing all systems, marketing, lead generation, database management, and back-office support.
- Keep the marketing wheels turning with creative ideas, adherence to the calendar, and advertising deadlines.
- Support agents in the maintenance/follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork.
- Planning and execution of client appreciation events and correspondence.
- Work closely with escrow, other agents, and trades to brings all escrows to a successful close.
- Maintain reports, budgets and monitor all deadlines involved with each escrow.
- Must be organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be tech and social media savvy.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude, positive demeanor, and be a problem solver.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, CRM’s, and Internet skills.
- Must enjoy helping and interacting with clients.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Excellent time management.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment & prioritize tasks.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Must have at least 1-2 year's experience in Real Estate, Title, Escrow, Finance or a very similar field.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Real estate license is a bonus, but not necessary.
About Copeland Realty Group at Pacific Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Sandra Copeland is a top producing sales professional with 43 years of experience. She is a skilled negotiator, who combines personal style and sensitivity with innovative ideas and bottom-line results. Sandra believes knowledge is power and she strives to educate and guide her clients towards the best decision for themselves. She is a strategic partner whose job is to empower and guide her clients. She is also an extraordinary marketer whose attention to detail gives her sellers a distinct advantage in today’s marketplace. With buyers, Sandra knows how to win at multiple offers securing the most competitive listings for her buyers. Sandra is a 12-time winner of San Diego Magazine's "Five Star: Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agents" Award, a Gold Award winner, a Recognition of Excellence Award with SDAR in conjunction with the San Diego Union-Tribune and is ranked in the top 150 agents in San Diego out of over 20,000 agents.