Premiere Plus Realty | Carlson Team
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in administration in real estate, title, or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position.
- Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
- If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This position is not a stepping stone into sales. We are looking for a career Administrative Assistant.
- Manage all transactions from contract to close and work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary documentation to get the property to a successful closing
- Enter and track critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc)
- Manage all social media ads and coordinate social events
- Keep the office neat, tidy, and stocked with all necessary materials
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant and experience in the real estate, mortgage, or title industries
- Must be EXPERT in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and graphic design programs. Will be required to take a skills test
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Must have Social Media and Internet marketing skills
- Communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Experience in event planning a plus
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and able to organize others as well
- Must have at least 1 year of college or equivalent technical school training
$16 per hour, depending upon experience
About Premiere Plus Realty | Carlson Team
We offer 401K, PTO, Holidays, Bonuses. We do not offer health insurance.
Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations, provide concierge-level service to create customers for life, and we need team members who share that vision!