Carlson Team | Premiere Plus Realty
Top producing Real Estate team is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to manage the day-to-day operations and long-term growth of the Team.
You will be expected to 'own' this position. You will be supporting the lead real estate agents, and will be expected to 'take the reins' and 'manage up'. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that your lead agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
**Applicants looking for a position as a stepping stone into sales - this is not the job for you. We are looking for a career Administrative Assistant.
- Create Structure by following systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will be expected to run the team office meeting and anticipate the needs of the team.
- Manage Deal Flow: This includes preparing your Agent for Listing Appointments. You will drive and manage the transaction process from contract-to-close. Assist with all Listing coordination including creating and managing all marketing and listing paperwork.
- Manage all Social Media, print media, and coordinate social events. You will be responsible for creating all marketing materials for the Team from email newsletters to postcard campaigns, to digital marketing campaigns. You will also track ROI for all marketing.
- Support: Provide an executive level of administrative support as needed to leverage the team to produce at a higher level. Other duties may include but not limited to: calendar management, periodically making travel arrangements, phone and email management, as well as keeping the office neat, tidy and stocked with supplies.
- Serve: Serve as gate-keeper and the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints. Your agent will count on you to keep them informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled but otherwise keep them free from distraction.
- Show up: This is an on-site position, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-5PM. We need someone reliable and dependable who can commit to this schedule.
- Experience: You must have at least 1 year of college or equivalent trade school training in an administrative assistant program or at least 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant with some sort of Real Estate related background.
- Tech-Savvy: Must be Expert in programs such as MS Office Suite, Excel, Dropbox, Google, Mailchimp, contact management programs, as well as design programs such as Canva and Photoshop.
- SUPER Organized with Perfectionist Tendencies: You work in a structured, exceptionally organized and orderly way and you hold others accountable to doing the same. You are open to feedback and are process oriented. You want things to be done the RIGHT way, according to established procedures HOWEVER you don't let your need for perfection slow you down. You always work with a strong sense of urgency and an eye on meeting deadlines.
- Customer-focused : You know how to effectively communicate with people, both verbally and in written form. You are a solutions-oriented problem solver, comfortable with asking questions and can Keep Calm and Carry On.
- The ULTIMATE Team Player! POSITIVE VIBES ONLY!
$16 - $18 hourly
About Carlson Team | Premiere Plus Realty
Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations, provide concierge-level service to create customers for life, and we need team members who share that vision!
**Compensation also includes 401K, PTO, Holidays and the possibility to earn Bonuses.
**We do not offer health insurance.