Coldwell Banker Realty
Holy Moly....we are growing!
We are looking for a dynamic person who can help run the show behind the scenes for a top-producing Central PA Team.
This position will provide administrative support to the sales associates on our team as well as keep the office (behind the scenes) running smoothly. Candidate should be personable, team-oriented and have a professional disposition.
- Input all new listings and manage any/all items needed on the listing side including scheduling contractors, ordering photos and working with sellers
- Handle all files from contract to close, including scheduling inspections, contractors/vendors, appraisals and attending settlements
- Database Management – including mailings, emails blasts and client events
- All behind the scenes administrative work
- Must have a stable work history
- Minimum of 2 years of residential Real Estate experience and/or PA Real Estate License
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, Dotloop, Bright and other real estate industry programs
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interact successfully with clients, vendors and other real estate agents
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Have the capacity to handle a team producing over 100 transactions per year
$36,000 - $42,000
About Coldwell Banker Realty
What do we stand for.....these are our 'core values'
- KEEP YOUR WORD – Integrity to do what you say you will do.
- COACHABLE - The ability to take instructions and the willingness to grow, learn and adapt to the team’s way of doing business. Having a desire to learn daily. Putting ego aside for enlightenment.
- FLEXIBILITY - Accepting that this business fluctuates from hour to hour and from day today. Being willing and able to work weekends and evenings to meet the client's and team’s needs.
- TEAM PLAYER - Having each other’s back at all times. Contribute to bettering the team with ideas, hard work, and a positive attitude daily.
- HONESTY - Be honest with yourself, the team, and clients. Transparency is crucial.
- LOYALTY - Appreciating the benefits of the team relationship that accelerates your career path. Recognizing that benefits are not always monetary. Reputation is the golden currency.