Morales Group Inc - eXp Realty
We are a real estate company looking for an individual to fit into our company's culture. The day to day job revolves around helping our team with the listing process of a home from start to finish (Transaction Coordinator, Closing Coordinator, Escrow Assistant).
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and share our belief that people come first.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to grow as a team and individually. Our CEO is considered a top 1% of realtors nationwide and over the years we have continued to increase the number of homes sold. Thanks to our team, we were able to reach $70 Million in sales in 2020.
We value a great team that communicates and individuals who take the initiative and are open to being trained as you grow with our company.
If you think this is a great opportunity, we are looking forward to meeting you and make sure you Apply Today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Input new listings into the MLS
- Communicate (verbal, written and in person) professionally with clients and vendors and ensure all listing/transaction tasks are completed on-time with the highest level of customer service
- Oversee and manage the whole listing to closing process (including documentation, deadlines, communication with all parties)
- Follow compliance procedures and guidelines
- Work with Manager and Managing Broker to ensure sales goals are met
- Facilitate and market open houses
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Technology savvy - able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Help build up 5 star reviews by providing excellent customer service
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents. Concerned about doing things the right way. Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly. Ability to bring about order in the midst of a fast paced work environment, deadline driven. Open to new ideas and systems. Service based attitude. Able to stay calm and emotionally agile in challenging situations and to empathize and build relationships.
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
$18 per hour
About Morales Group Inc - eXp Realty
Jose Luiz Morales and the Morales Real Estate Group is one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in CA. We had 119 closings in 2020 and over $2 Million in Gross Commissions. We are a growing company and our 5-year goal is to be at 1,000 Real Estate transactions. We are looking for you to help us get there.