The Jim Geracie Team
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide support for our buyers agents and to be in charge of the rental properties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Help Buyer Agent by setting up showings, portals and finding property information
- Set up staging for our Listing Properties when needed
- Maintain and manage rental units
- Collect rent and keep records of all paperwork from renters
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Needs to be able to be flexible with hours, as more than 20 hours may be needed at times
- Needs to have a stable car for moving staging items to and from properties (Miles compensation will be given)
- Needs to be in good physical health/no physical limitations as staging requires moving items throughout the property and in and out of vehicles
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$12 - $14 hourly, Depending on Experience
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 37 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2017. He partners with his wife Jill who is a Buyers Agent and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings. They work alongside four other assistants who help them run the day to day operations. Currently we have three buyer agents on our team.
We maintain a positive, upbeat and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.