Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Available evenings and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$15 - $20 hourly
About Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group
The Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group is in the top 1% of all real estate teams in the state. We specialize in selling luxury homes in southeast Michigan. We are a fast-paced team that believes in high tech and high touch, with personalized white glove customer service all while having fun.