Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
About Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group is the top-selling real estate team in central Minnesota. We are looking for team orientated individuals. We are passionate about helping our clients obtain their real estate dreams. A person's home is typically their largest investment, we feel very honored and privileged when they have our team represent them and are looking for employees that feel the same way.