We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Real estate license preferred
- Available evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Great written and verbal skills
About Sunshine Realty
We are a growing Real Estate company in Roslindale, MA offering real estate services and local information on real estate listings and homes for sale. Free advice for home buyers and sellers moving or relocating.