RE/MAX Acclaimed Properties - The Chris Smith Team
The Chris Smith Team is seeking to hire a real estate administrative assistant to join our team. Our Administrative Assistant's primary focus will be the integral task of ensuring all clients have a real estate experience that creates Raving Fans.
- Ensure that our agents can focus on lead generation and conversion by handling all paperwork, scheduling events, communicating with title companies and lenders, tracking timelines, and setting up client reminders, etc.
- Help to develop client confidence in The Chris Smith Team through professionalism, accountability, and kindness. Without them, we don't have a business!
- Properly maintain records of all transactions, and ensure all transactions are conducted as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Answer emails, phone calls, and text messages as soon as possible with attentiveness and compassion towards clients.
- Implement and build upon our current advertisement methods-- being well-versed in Facebook and Instagram is vital.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, especially when speaking with Clients
- Must have outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and pivot/refocus quickly
- Capacity to work autonomously and with little oversight, as well as collaborate with a team
- Intuitive work style and ability to anticipate needs
- Has knowledge of Google Drive, DropBox, Microsoft Office, and/or is tech-savvy enough to learn
- Has experience using a Customer Relationship Management Software, or customer service experience
- Discretion with Clients and Business transactions is a must
- Experience in Real Estate is preferred, but not required
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant is preferred, but not required
About RE/MAX Acclaimed Properties - The Chris Smith Team
The Chris Smith Team is consistently pushing to deliver a personalized and stress-free home buying and selling experience. Our primary focus is maintaining client satisfaction, as well as superseding their expectations of the real estate industry. The depth and breadth of knowledge, experience, and personality on this team lends itself to being a top contender in the Bloomington market: With this in mind, we are looking for a candidate that is willing to work in this fast-paced industry with a sense of purpose and personal accountability that philosophically aligns with our team.