Do you enjoy variety and independence in the work space? Are you organized, driven and a fast learner?
Do you have a positive outlook and great communication with the ability to stay level headed and professional in a stressful and unpredictable environment?
We have the opportunity for you!
Our small real estate company is looking for full time administrative and office professionals who like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. This person will be able to manage their time effectively while wearing many hats; including transaction coordinator, marketing genius, customer service representative and administrative duties.
If you enjoy working independently and collaboratively with the opportunity to creatively solve problems as well as build, implement and manage systems for business operations, we want to talk with you!
This is an in-office position.
The administrative assistant will provide direct support for the CEO's and Realtors by performing activities such as:
• Building, implementing and managing all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Maintaining physical and electronic filing for all listing/purchase files accurately
• Managing online and print marketing such as website, social media, flyers, brochures, etc.
• Providing concierge level customer service to clients, vendors, etc.
• Handling back office support and customer service for all leads and contracts from initial contact to close to post-close follow-up systems
Required Education and Experience:
• OR Driver’s License
• Ability to obtain OR Real Estate License within 60 days of hire
• High School Degree
• Technology savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Publisher and Google programs
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents; doing things the right way the first time
• Deadline driven, extremely organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to make quick and effective decisions independently
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in Administration, Office or Real Estate industry; education in these areas may be substituted for experience
• Proficient in marketing programs such as Adobe
Please be sure to complete all steps of the application, including resume, cover letter, assessment and supplemental questions.
Our company has a combined experience of over 40 years in the real estate profession. We have a high level of customer care, resulting in over 80% of our business originating from referrals and past clients, year over year.
Additionally, we are associated with Keller Williams Realty, named the Top Training Organization Worldwide as well as #3 on Forbes list of “Happiest Companies to Work For” in 2017.