Compass Luxury Collective Group
This is a part-time position.
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Must have GA Real Estate License
About Compass Luxury Collective Group
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.