Radiant Realty LLC
We're seeking an energetic, organized administrative assistant desiring long-term employment in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere. Applicants should have a positive can-do attitude, be proficient in technology, especially Google Applications, be excellent on the telephone and have an overall highly-recognizable, people-pleasing demeanor. This position offers bonuses! Applicant should be highly organized with a passion for the paperless office lifestyle. This person must be a fundamental taskmaster and checklist guru. If this sounds like you, please apply.
We are on a mission to change and improve the real estate industry as well as the client experience, providing the ultimate home experience. We help great people and families with the largest investments of their lives and strive to become friends and their trusted real estate team for life! We are building a business worth operating while helping others live a life worth living.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Create CMA's and Home Valuation Reports
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Some evenings and weekends required
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Social media management
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Experience: 3+ years (Required)
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Have or be willing to obtain a Georgia real estate license (at the expense of the company) within 3 months of hire date
- This position is Full-Time ONLY
This is NOT an entry-level position; 3 consecutive years minimum required, preferably in the real estate, title, or mortgage fields. Salary and bonus structure dependent on skills and experience.
$50,000 - $65,000 per year
About Radiant Realty LLC
Founded in 2007, Radiant Realty, LLC is the most innovative, creative, and forward-thinking real estate company in Atlanta. At the core of our business philosophy is a commitment to extraordinary service, honesty, and clear communication.
In brief, we are NOT your “average” real estate company. You’ll feel the difference the moment you walk into our offices, speak with us on the phone, or meet us in person. Our experienced broker, licensed agents, and full-time support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely hard-working. We combine the best in excellent customer service with the newest and brightest in technology and web-based marketing.