AML Property Group LLC
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
*All sections of application including submittal of a resume, and completion of the DISC personality assessment are required for consideration.
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Real estate license preferred
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Flexible Working schedule to accommodate clients on evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- *All sections of application including submittal of a resume, and completion of the DISC personality assessment are required for consideration.
$32,000 - $38,000 yearly
About AML Property Group LLC
Our clients rely on our expertise and place their trust in us to guide them through buying and selling their homes which is often their most substantial financial and emotional investment. As Weichert® Sales Associates, we believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of the real estate. You will see that revealed in how we follow through on what we promise:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to client needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Teamwork will be a crucial component to our overall success as we grow together in this thriving real estate market.