Fiorella Group @ RE/MAX Results
Our mission is to provide a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a TALENTED, highly motivated, self-starting Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. Experience in marketing in any capacity is an added bonus.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to DETAIL and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Proficiency at quick and accurate typing is a must, and this critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, and shares our belief that people come first.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who successfully contributes to the growth and refinement of our team. This is your opportunity to join a fun and successful real estate team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. With that being said; we would love to have you join our family and contribute to the growth and success of our real estate team while advancing along with us.
- Provide concierge-level customer service as the first point of contact to everyone you interact with - agents (both team and external), clients, future clients, vendors and business partners
- Implement and manage all team systems for client care and interaction, database management and back-office support
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all team systems and standards
- Manage all aspects of transaction and client relationship from initial client appointment through and beyond closing
- Prepare and send pre-listing and/or buyer packages to future clients - physical and/or electronic
- Prepare marketing materials for agents prior to future client appointments (buyers and sellers)
- Prepare listing and buyer agreements for agents
- Interface with clients to help them complete and sign listing and buyer agreements and any related paperwork
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Handle challenges and issues as they arise - transaction and/or client-related - keeping agents informed and asking for their help should it become necessary
- Manage entire contract to close process (buyers and sellers)
- Support agents with maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all transaction-related paperwork
- Send signed agreements to clients, broker, lender, title company, and cooperating agent
- Enter critical dates for transactions on shared Google Calendar, while ensuring that all critical dates and timelines are met throughout the transaction
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email to agents/team
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing activities (MLS, brochures, online marketing, etc.)
- Write compelling and descriptive copy for all listing marketing material (digital and print)
- Create and manage MLS listings, ensuring accuracy of the information throughout the listing
- Acquire and/or arrange for vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades for properties preparing to be listed for sale
- Coordinate seller For Sale sign installation and removal at the appropriate times - sometimes actually being the person who installs or removes the sign (only for step-in signs)
- Work closely with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Coordinate with home stagers for sellers and schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to listing clients related to marketing and showing activity, showing feedback, market statistics, etc.
- Communicate with outside agents to ensure sellers are receiving showing feedback
- Work with the title company, lender, and cooperating agent as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the transaction to a successful closing
- Maintain and continuously audit transaction files to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Plan and coordinate client, team and various marketing events and activities
- Arrange all aspects of client closing gifts
- Manage website, blog and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) with scheduled updates and posts
- Create, distribute, and manage a variety of Facebook ads - and other channels as necessary
- Prepare all marketing materials/messaging for client events and open houses
- Produce sales activity, business tracking and market reports using various software tools
- Occasionally pick up and/or drop off marketing materials or signage at listings or run a work-related errand as needed (post office, office supply store, etc.)
- Continue to take day to day administrative/office tasks away from agents whenever possible
- Always be looking for opportunities to better organize workflow and improve overall efficiency of the team and this position
- Possesses a proven track record of success in prior administrative and support positions
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities - overall a warm, engaging, and inviting personality
- Have unmatched attention to detail and high-level accuracy in all aspects of your work
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn new programs quickly
- Polished Internet skills with a high level of knowledge about and comfort with social media
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Gmail and/or comparable Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional phone skills, and truly comfortable using both the phone and video conferencing as part of normal daily communication
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Open to new ideas and systems, and comfortable making suggestions when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Responds well to stress and able to stay calm and patient when faced with challenging situations
- Must always maintain confidentiality
- Reliable, dependable, and proficient in time management
- Always maintains a professional appearance
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possesses a reliable and presentable vehicle as you may be on-site at client properties
- Although infrequent, the ability to work into an evening or during the weekend if needed
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred - ideally in one or more of the following areas: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Mortgage Lending, Title, or Marketing
- Possesses an active Minnesota Real Estate License
- Experience with the MLS or other real estate-specific software/online applications
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Canva, or other comparable graphic/design-related applications
$40,000 annual base salary + bonus opportunities
About Fiorella Group @ RE/MAX Results
At the Fiorella Group, we realize every purchase or sale is about the distinct needs of each client we are fortunate enough to serve. Our client's convenience is at the core of every decision we make and we work to create an amazing experience tailored just for them.
We are a small residential real estate team serving a variety of clients across the Twin Cities metro area. Our brokerage has 40+ offices across Minnesota and into western Wisconsin and our team is based in Apple Valley, MN.
Not here to simply meet our clients' expectations, we work tirelessly every day to create raving fans. Working with us our clients enjoy a real estate experience like no other - one truly worth talking about. Are you ready to play a key role in creating wonderful experiences for our clients?