Look no further! Are you a self-motivated, accountable, action-oriented, and positive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! The ideal candidate will take ownership of the role and will manage the team and agents to ensure they stay focused on income-producing activities.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Prepare scoreboard of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Take the day to day office tasks away from the agent
- Organize the workflow and reduce inefficiencies
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Tech-savvy. learning-based and solution-oriented
- Schedule flexibility and the willingness/ability to be highly responsive after hours and on weekends
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and excellent organization skills
- Outside-the-box thinker, multi-tasker, and problem solver
- Pride in punctuality
- Must live within 20 minutes of downtown Annapolis
- A real estate license is a plus! Willingness to get licensed if not
- This individual will have full understanding that Real Estate is a lifestyle and not a job, therefore, this is NOT a 9-5 “job” and flexibility on evenings/weekends may be needed.
$40,000 - $50,000
About Manifest Network
Through collaboration and collective mindshare, Manifest impacts productivity and growth for real estate professionals to help them take action to get desired results. With our Manifest Network partners, our community serves our clients across all functions of hiring, training, and biz consulting under a single ecosystem of trusted partners and guaranteed results.