Lisa Biddle Realty Group - KW 86
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our customers and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and support the group. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience. This is a long-term position and the goal will be for this person to become Director of Operations for the Lisa Biddle Realty Group in the future.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. Shifting priorities, working independently and being a team player are a must.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Implement and manage all systems for customers, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Complete listing paperwork and organize new MLS listings
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Coordinate the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
- Communicate regularly with the broker/owner
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Active Texas Real Estate License is a plus but not necessary
- Bi-Lingual is a plus but not necessary
- Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday and be in the office
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends, or periodically work from home if necessary
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Ability to lead while working collaboratively and independently
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$13+ per hour
About Lisa Biddle Realty Group - KW 86
Lisa Biddle is a Top Producing Realtor in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She specializes in residential home sales by selling and buying homes in the Anna, Melissa, Van Alstyne and McKinney areas. With a background in corporate finance and marketing, Lisa helps clients to negotiate and buy or sell homes in a fun and stress-free way.
The Lisa Biddle Realty Group was established in 2011. In 2018, more than 70 families were able to sell, buy or invest in real estate with the assistance of the Lisa Biddle Realty Group. The team is expanding and would love you to become part of our growth.