The Smith Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$35,000 - $50,000
About The Smith Team
The Smith Team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty is a forward-thinking fast-paced Marketing Based real estate team located in North Orange County. We are focused on growth in our marketplace and on creating abundance for those that work both on our team and with our team.
We are looking for growth-minded, motivated, and hard-working individuals to grow with and serve with us. We are so blessed to have the privilege of supporting our clients through one of the most exciting things that they can do in life - buying and selling homes. We pride ourselves on making this life event as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We look forward to speaking with you to grow together.