Cameron Real Estate Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$18 - $22/hour
About Cameron Real Estate Group
Cameron Real Estate Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest growing real estate companies. With cutting edge technology and an unsurpassed marketing program, Cameron is experiencing record setting growth both with customers and agents.