NO Real Estate EXPERIENCE required.
Hunger and drive are necessary traits to be a part of our culture.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
*To be considered for this position, submit a 1-2 minute video answering the questions below:
- What type of energy will you bring to this team?
- Tell us about your background and skills you have that will add value to this team.
- Why should we hire you?
Steps to upload video:
- Upload your video using this link to Dropbox:
- Name your file "First Name, Last name" (Use your first and last name)
**Please note we will not review any application if you have not submitted a video and followed the instructions
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Problem-solve to achieve weekly objectives
- Oversee all files and marketing
- Act as a liaison between clients and Agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to team
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from owners, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Running errands for the executive team
- Helping hand in many areas of the business
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
We are a tight-knit team looking to expand and add to our organization. We believe that iron sharpens iron and the team is only as strong as all of its members. We are here to expand into further markets and our mission is to create a seamless home buying solution at a fair price, without highly expensive realtor fees and closing costs. We would love for you to be the fit that our team needs as we expand.