Coldwell Banker Legacy
Our top-producing Real Estate team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW," you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We don't just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for growth opportunities!
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead- generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- Create and implement models and systems from Agent's Coaching Company and update a business operations manual.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts, and lead generation.
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Supervise client database management program and system.
- regularly prepare all buyer-seller consultation packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media, and other online sources.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available evenings and weekends
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Computer savvy with expert knowledge of MS Office, Google G-Suite and other internet-based software
Compensation is to be determined based on experience. Hourly between $12 to $15 per hour.
$12 to $15 per hour DOE
About Coldwell Banker Legacy
The Hiring Agent has been a top performer for many years in Albuquerque and surrounding areas. She is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Legacy, which is an independently owned and operated full-service real estate company serving all of New Mexico and West Texas. We sell more homes in our market than anyone else.
Since 1998, Coldwell Banker Legacy has been the #1 real estate company in New Mexico. We offer assistance in all aspects of the home buying and home selling process:
- Residential Buyers & Sellers Services
- Investment Brokerage Services
- First-Time Home Buyer Services
- Foreclosure Services
- Short Sale Services
- Relocation Services
- Military Services
- Global Luxury Real Estate Services
- Commercial Real Estate Services