Core Team Hawaii
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Great written and verbal skills
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Core Team Hawaii
Core Team Hawaii is a team of real estate industry disrupters. We are in the business of residential real estate in Hawaii. Our team lead is in the top 1% of real estate agents on Oahu. We do not believe in the traditional approach to real estate and we instead succeed with authenticity, transparency, and an obsession to improve upon our craft. We believe that a growth mindset and hard work is the only way to be happy and lead a fulfilling life. We have fun, we work hard, and we positively affect others' lives as well as our own. Joining our unique culture is a privilege. Likewise, we believe that partnering with the right person is a privilege. We hope that you are the growth-minded hard worker who will fit into our team.